Friday, July 23, 2010

2 weeks

spencer and i just said good-bye to each other for almost the next two weeks.  He's going to the national scout jamboree.  We'll meet up again in New York in about 2 weeks.  I'm sure the boys and I will survive.  we have lots planned...and lots of help.  I wonder how Asher will feel?  he's SUCH a daddy's boy.  He may not let spencer out of his grip when they are reunited in a couple weeks.

better get to my list for the day.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Hope the time goes quickly.

Appollo Schloss said...

You will be fine, just keep living your life for the Lord being wife and mother, and God will supply all you need. He is your true husband and He is always with you!
Children are so resilient to these things, i think b/c their perception of time is so distorted?
I'll be praying for you!