Friday, June 18, 2010

Would you still?

Would you still be my friend if you knew my house looked like this most days?  (hypothetically speaking of coarse...) 


and my kitchen looked like this


as a mom, isn't there always something you just finished doing, something your getting done, and 100 (or more) things waiting to get done.  Take the kitchen floor for example. Once I get done sweeping it and swiffer-ing it, there are more crumbs that fall and it needs done again.  And all of this stuff laying around, seriously, who puts it there?  oh wait, was that me?

Anyways, in the midst of all the craziness, there are 2 lovely boys that God has given to me love more than I can tell you. 



Once they are down for naps, I'll get to picking up all of that other stuff.  Or will I?

5 comments:

Live Simply Love Strongly said...

You think that is bad? You need to come over to my house some day. When you are old, you will not look back and wish you would have kept your house cleaner. Hold those babies, and enjoy their sweet laughter and games. Give yourself the gift of allowing yourself to put your feet up and relax when you need to. No matter how much housework you do, there will always be more! Take care!

Kristin said...

Yup, I would still be your friend. That's how things go at my house too. Too bad my house is in Wisconsin instead of Nebraska.

Anonymous said...

Hold and kiss your babies now, within minutes they are 26 married and someone else is loving them. Take time to enjoy the messy home, mess is just things, boys are babies that love their mommy and wants to play, doesn't care if the kitchen floor is clean or the counter is cleaned off. Your are a super fantastic mommy that is the best!

Unknown said...

thanks for "daring" to post the pics (i realize they are only hypothetical). suddenly i don't feel so alone in our mess over here...

Appollo Schloss said...

I guess we can still be friends! ;)