Gosh, It's been almost a year since I wrote on our blog. As much as I love reading in the blog world, you'd think I'd be better, but I'm not. It's hard to encourage myself to get back to updating a blog. It feels a bit like there is a mountain in front of me that I must climb over. In all honesty, I really don't like writing that much, so I don't really think about what I should write, or really enjoy doing it. However, it is something that I'd like to get better at...so I guess that's why I'm back at it. I also have a lost blog. I don't really have a theme, or a reason to keep a blog...I just have it. I guess so I can show off my adorable little boy to the world (and soon his little brother).
Since it's been a year, here is a quick run-down of some things that have happened around our home and family:
1. I packed up my classroom in May. It was only a 2 year run, which I enjoyed. This year I am back to the world of subbing. I work a couple days a week, grandparents usually watch Asher when I'm working, and the other days I get to be home with Asher and taking care of our home.
2. In May also, we found out that we were expecting another baby....HE is set to arrive at the beginning of January. I'm counting down the days already.
3. Asher turned one in July! He started walking a couple months after his b-day and now he's a full-time little boy that gets into any and all things!
4. Spencer ran his first marathon, and did an awesome job! I can't really speak for him, but I think he really loved training for the marathon. If I had to guess, I'd say there is probably another marathon in the future for him.
I guess that's all I've got for now. Sorry if you get a christmas letter and some of these - acutally all of them - are mentioned there. If you get a christmas letter, then that probably means you already knew most of these anyways.
Just because I can't go without posting some pictures of Asher...and since he's changed so much since the last post.....
at the pumpkin patch this octoberClimbing up on the stool to see what is on the counter....
Checking out his new toy box. (He had some help from Daddy getting into the toy box.)
No comments:
Post a Comment