Monday, December 14, 2009
comparing pregnancies
This is me when I was 36 weeks pregnant with Asher.
This is me now. I'm 36 weeks along.
Maybe comparing my 36 week pictures actually wasn't that exciting. Oh well. I've been battling some kind of cold or sinus something. Today it's a sore throat, and watery, goopy eyes. I haven't been able to wear my contacts for 4 days now. I guess this is taking my mind off of being uncomfortably pregnant. Who am I kidding...it's just making it worse. I've already started counting down to the baby. I really don't want to have a baby on Christmas, but I'd also just like to meet this little guy. Well, I'm going to get some cleaning done and relax a little while I can before he gets here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are such a cute little pregnant lady!! I know you probably don't feel little, but seriously, you look GREAT!! Congrats on this pregnancy and hope everything goes well. And I will always enjoy reading your blog, even if it's only once or twice a year. :-)
Post a Comment