I recently discovered that I could get an app on the iPad that might make it more convenient for me to blog. I almost always wish I could blog...instead I use Facebook way too much because it's just easier. However, it is much easier to look back at things when I the blog world. So...I think I am gonna try to start recording more through my blog.
On Thursdays, Andrew has preschool in the morning, then I have just enough time to pick him up and get Asher home for the van to pick him up for school. That means lunch is easiest on Thursday's if I can feed everyone in the van while driving. I know some families that don't allow food and drink in their vans/cars, which would help it to stay clean, but at this point in my life it's not what works for us. I usually leave a little early for picking up Andrew, then drive through Runza and dole out the fries and corn dogs before going to pick up Andrew. I also know its not the healthiest option, but again, it's the convenience that's I am looking for on these days. If you have easy lunch options for small kids on the go, please, send them my way.

1 comment:
I like blogging b/c it is recording a bit of our family history in hopes that someday, if the children should want details about their childhood, or to know their mom a little more, and if my brain is fried from raising them, they can enjoy reminiscing. It's my solution to the scrap-booking I wish i had time for, but am certain that will never really happen. Hugs to you friend!
Post a Comment