- andrew is 11 months old! can you believe that?
- we got new windows, now we need a new bathroom. will the list ever end?
- one of our neighbors (who we thought we were friends with) moved and didn't even tell us, or say goodbye.
- my christmas cards are on my counter waiting to be sealed and stamped.
- poor little andrew doesn't have a stocking yet this year. oh well, it's jesus that's the reason anyways, right.
- speaking of my little andrew....he hates sleeping and acts as if he's about to give it up and never sleep again. we've been doing some major sleep training with him thanks to a book I ordered from paperback swap.
- I'm still subbing. I had a TERRIBLE day at one school that made me never want to step into another classroom. I've decided to only sub (unless I'm desperate for a job) at 2 schools that I love.
- we're getting ready to go skiing with family. should be interesting.
- sure I could go on, but that's good for now
- pictures will have to come another time because they take FOREVER to upload. how do people always put pictures in their blogs? i clearly don't have the patience which might be why I don't write on here more often. hmm.
Monday, December 13, 2010
abandoned
my poor abandoned blog. I think about updating it often, but do you think I make time to write a post? NO. It would probably help if writing were one of my outlets...maybe someday in the future. until then, here's short list of updates:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh I'm sure skiing is going to be interesting! But I hope you are more excited then it sounds LOL!
I wouldn't have guessed sleeping was a problem in your home based on the title of your last post.
About the upload time. It may be your computer or service, it only takes me a couple of seconds to post pic's and about a min. for a video. I don't blame you though if it takes forever. Words are good for me, it's so nice so hear what you've been up to.
Post a Comment