Thursday, March 11, 2010

Happy 2 months Andrew!

I can hardly believe that Andrew is 2 months old today!  He's such a joy to have in our family.  He's looking around more and more each day.  He's started to coo, and smile.  He's working on holding his head up and controling where he wants it to go.  He's eating like a champ and gaining weight.  We go in tomorrow for his 2 month wellness check and the first round of shots.  I'll let you know later what his stats are...I already know he's healthy just from looking at him!

2 comments:

Appollo Schloss said...

Thea, he looks beautiful!

Allison said...

Andrew is adorable!! That exact alphabet puzzle is totally how Ashley learned the alphabet, and yeah, it wasn't because I drilled her on the letters, it was that she wanted to do that puzzle 5 times a day. And before I knew it, she knew all the letters! That brings back some memories. Take care!