Asher must have been feeling a little cooped up...it appears as though there was no heat, but really, Asher just had a strong desire to wear his coat and hat...he also brought me his shoes, but I don't know where he wanted to go. He would not let me take them off for lunch...so this is what lunch looked like the other day.
This is one of Asher's new favorite spots to watch tv. He's sitting on a little bean bag stool we have and covers his legs with a blanket. Daddy showed him how to do this, and now I find him throughout the day camped out in front of the tv like this.
Our little man appears to have a type A personalily like his daddy (maybe a bit like his mommy too). He can get very serious about each detail of lining up his cars. If we make one face in a different direction, he gets all out of sorts!
He's adjusting to having his little brother around. He's still not quite sure about him...and is wondering why mommy doesn't dedicate each minute to him anymore. But, he's really warming up to Andrew. He'll even give him a kiss every now and then. I was excited to take picures in these matching jammies. I wanted Asher to let Andrew lean against him...but Asher only wanted to hold his hand! how sweet!
1 comment:
So much fun!! What a blessing!
Post a Comment